How Power Shack will safeguard the health and safety of its Staff and Members:
- Power Shack will limit our stated occupancy and encourage you to workout at off peak hours if possible and avoid lingering with other members.
- If you are feeling any symptoms of CoVid-19, we ask you to remain at home according to the CDC guidelines
- Members should sanitize hands upon arrival.
- There will be no manual sign-ins. Membership cards or a photo ID must be presented to staff upon entering the facility. The Department of Health is requiring verification for those who have been in the building.
- There is required sanitizing of equipment after use where hands have made contact.
- Members are not allowed to bring guests, family members, or children on the premises during their workout.
- There will be no complimentary trial workouts.
- Masks required of staff and personal trainers.
- Social distancing is required within the facility.
- Anyone moving equipment or using equipment that has been barricaded will cause you to be removed from the gym for the day.
- There are plexiglas barriers and safe front counter protocols
- Saunas and showers are unavailable
- There will be vigilant routine cleaning and sanitizing protocols
- Power Shack will continue to monitor current CDC recommendations.
We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you again!